19th April of 2023 at 3PM (Central European Summer Time).
Friend of the Earth would like to invite you to the upcoming free of charge webinar on “Sustainable furniture and related environmental certifications” – 19th April of 2023 at 3PM (Central European Summer Time).
This webinar can be of interest to:
– Agriculture and farming companies – food producers and traders
– Retail and wholesale chains
– Government officials, companies
– Companies’ sustainability and environmental managers
– Media professionals, journalists
– Environmental conservation groups, NGOs
– Bloggers, influencers and many more
During this half an hour session, Dr. Paolo Bray Founder and Director at Friend of the Earth and Davide Barzaghi, Co-Founder e Production Director at Biosofa will cover the following subjects:
– The global furniture market. Data and trends.
– Potential environmental and social impacts of furniture production.
– Sustainable furniture production, market trends and consumer awareness.
– Sustainable furniture certifications compared.
– Friend of the Earth sustainable furniture certification standard.
– Case study: Biosofà
Sign up to the webinar here
if this link doesn’t work try https://attend.zoho.com/q4ij
Maximum 200 participants
Participation is free of charge.
Friend of the Earth certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
You will also have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers during the webinar.
Please, feel free to share this email with any interested colleagues.
Newma Mateus Barbosa – Marketing