Friend of the Earth is pleased to invite you to the free of charge webinar on Hydroponics
Webinar on Hydroponics: leading the way towards a more sustainable agriculture –CASE STUDY: H2orto Fri-EL. Tomato production in hydroponics.
This webinar can be of interest to:
– retail and catering companies
– environmental conservation groups, NGOs
– agriculture companies
– tomato industry
– bloggers, influencers and many more.
During this half an hour session, Mr Roel Klap (Head of Grower at Fri-EL GreenHouse H2Orto) and Paolo Bray (Founder and Director at Friend of the Earth and Friend of the Sea) will cover the following subjects:
– Definition and history of hydroponics.
– Hydroponics techniques (aeroponics, fogponics, aquaponics, etc).
– Environmental impact of hydroponics vs conventional agriculture.
– Organic and sustainability certifications and hydroponics. Friend of the Earth position.
– Production and Market trends of hydroponics. Forecast of future developments.
– CASE STUDY: Fri-EL GreenHouse H2Orto. Tomato production in hydroponics.
Sign up to the Hydroponics sustainable agriculture webinar in zoho Show Time here
If this link doesn’t work try attend.zoho.com/sxdo
This webinar will take place on 27th of January 2021 at 03:00 pm, CET
Participation is free of charge.
Friend of the Earth certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
If you cannot attend the live session, sign up anyway and we will send you a recording.