WEBINAR: Sustainable Insects farming Case Study Italian Cricket Farm.
You can find the files to download the power point presentations at the following link:
Dr Ivan Albano CEO at Italian Cricket Farm, Dr Stefano Magnaghi Research and Development at Italian Cricket Farm
Paolo Bray, Founder and Director Friend of the Sea – Friend of the Earth
Friend of the Earth would like to invite you to the upcoming free of charge webinar on “Sustainable Insects farming. Case Study Italian Cricket Farm.”
This webinar can be of interest to:
– Agriculture, breeding and fishing companies.
– Producers and traders.
– Retail and wholesale chains.
– Government officials.
– Companies’ sustainability and environmental managers.
– Media professionals, journalists.
– Environmental conservation groups, NGOs.
– Bloggers, influencers and many more.
During this half an hour session, Dr Ivan Albano CEO at Italian Cricket Farm, Dr Stefano Magnaghi Research and Development at Italian Cricket Farm and Dr Paolo Bray Founder and Director at Friend of the Sea – Friend of the Earth will cover the following subjects:
– Introduction to Insert Farming technology.
– Insect products and market trends.
– International and National Laws and regulations.
– Life Cycle Analysis of insect farming compared to alternatives. Sustainability Insect Farming.
– Italian Cricket Farm Case Study. Vision, milestones and future applications.
Sign up to the webinar here
if this link doesn’t work try attend.zoho.com/ce3h.
Maximum 200 participants
This webinar will take place on 28th of April 2021 at 3:00 pm in Milan, CET
Participation is free of charge.
Friend of the Earth certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
If you cannot attend the live session, sign up anyway and we will send you a recording.
You will also have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers during the webinar.