18th of December 2020 – 3PM Central Europe Time; 7AM San Francisco; 8AM Boston; 10PM Singapore
This round table will allow us to hear about impact of COVID-19, role of sustainability certifications and future forecast, from international producers of a wide range of agro products: cheese and dairy products, coffee, eggs, fruit, honey, insects, oil, poultry, rice, tomato, whool and many others.
Innovative companies, including hydroponics, as well as traditional ones, such as parmisan producers will tell us about their experience in times of COVID-19 and how they are preparing to meet future market expectations around sustainable production. Speakers will address the role of sustainability certifications such as Friend of the Earth on leading the industry towards a zero-impact and regenerative agriculture.
The Round Table Sustainable agriculture and farming is free of charge
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Dec 18, 2020 03:00 PM Rome
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
1) FRI-EL Green House, Tomato, https://www.h2orto.it, Alessio Orlandi – Sales and Marketing Director
2) Cascina Oschiena, Rice, http://www.cascinaoschiena.it, Alice Cerruti – Owner
3) Tedaldi Srl, Egg, https://www.tedaldi.it, Marco Tedaldi – Owner
4) Cascina Raglio di Luna, Honey and Strawberries, Home | Facebook Andrea Bajardi – Owner
5) Azienda Agricola Guidi di Roncofreddo, Chicken and Apricots, https://www.agricolaguidi.com
6) Meringolo Eugenio Srl, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Antonella Marano – Quality Director
7) Masseria Frutti Rossi srl, Pomegranate, https://lomesuperfruit.com, Dario Lisi – Sales Director
8) La Doria SpA, Industrial Tomato, http://www.gruppoladoria.it, Stefano Grieco – Director
9) Antica Latteria Ducale, Parmesan, https://www.anticalatteriaducale.it, Lino Balzarini – Owner
10) Olio Roi, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, https://www.olioroi.com, Paolo Boeri – Owner
11) Dona Rufina, Textile , www.donarufina.com, Luciana Bulcão – Owner
12) Cafè de Monteverde, Coffee, www.cafedemonteverde.com
Attendees will be authorized to ask questions which will be forwarded to the speakers.
A Participation Certificate will be sent to all participants attending the conference.