Friend of the Earth would like to invite you to the upcoming free of charge webinar on “Frog conservation status and Friend of the Earth programs. Case Study: the endangered Titicaca water frog”.
This webinar can be of interest to:
– government officials
– companies’ sustainability and environmental managers
– media professionals, journalists
– environmental conservation groups, NGOs
– bloggers, influencers and many more
During this half an hour session, Dr. Mario Passoni (Scientific Department at Friend of the Sea – Friend of the Earth) and Dr. Dennis Xavier Huisa Balcon, biologist from SERFOR (National Forest and Wildlife Service) of the ATFFS department of Puno (Technical Forest and Wildlife Administrations) will cover the following subjects:
– WSO conservation projects
– Ecology and biology of frogs
– Titicaca frog: Status and Threats
– Case study: involvement of local Peruvian communities and Serfor
– How to help Titicaca frogs: possible solutions
Sign up to the webinar here
if this link doesn’t work try attend.zoho.com/f8n6.
Maximum 200 participants
This webinar will take place on 29th of March 2022 at 3PM (Central Europe Time)
Participation is free of charge.
You can download the presentation here:
Friend of the Earth certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
You will also have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers during the webinar.