The World Sustainability Organization, in collaboration with Elaisian and Olio Roi, invite you to register to the online course on “Precision Agriculture. Methods and tools to increase your ROI and reduce your environmental impact.”
This 4 hours course will cover the following subjects:
– Agritech: history & evolution, from 1970 until nowadays.
– Market: geography where Agritech is a key value, how is growing the market.
– Possible solutions: DSS, IoT (tractors, machine, automatization), Remote Sensing.
– Case history (Olio Roi): How improve the quality process through innovative system.
The course could be of interest to:
– People interested in technology.
– Students of agriculture and technology.
– Environmentally conscious people.
– Oil producers.
– Agriculture and processing companies.
– And many others
Date: 2 December 2020
Time: 3 pm. (Central European Time)
Damiano Angelici CEO & Co-Founder at Elaisian – https://www.linkedin.com/in/damianoangelici/
Giovanni Di Mambro CMO & Co-Founder at Elaisian – https://www.linkedin.com/in/giovanni-di-mambro/
Paolo Boeri – Communication Manager at Olio Roi – https://www.linkedin.com/in/paoloboeri/
Course registration – sign up here
if this link doesn’t work try attend.zoho.com/glo2
Maximum 200 participants
Cost: 35 euro until 30th November 2020
Friend of the Earth Certificate of Attendance will be issued to all participants after passing a final test
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to hearing from you.