Friend of the Earth participation certificate will be provided “to all participants”.
Friend of the Earth invites you to the upcoming webinar on Sustainable oil production. The Olio Roi case study.
This webinar can be of interest to oil producers, agriculture and processing companies, retailers and NGOs, journalists and bloggers.
During this half an hour session, Paolo Boeri (Communication Manager of Olio Roi) and Paolo Bray (Founder and Director of Friend of the Sea) will cover the following subjects:
· Sustainability and oil production trends and perspectives
· Biodiversity in the olive grove’s ecosystem
· Recovery of abandoned olive groves: environmental and economic sustainability
· Innovative techniques in biological control
· Sustainability in consumers’ awareness
· Live Case Study – Olio Roi
Join the Webinar – Sign up here
This webinar will take place on Thursday 27th of June 2019 at 03:00 pm, CET (06:00 am San Francisco; 09:00 am in New York; 02:00 pm in London; 03:00 pm in Johannesburg; 08:00 pm in Bangkok; 09:00 pm in Hong Kong; 11:00 pm in Sidney; 10:00 am in Rio de Janeiro).
Participation is free of charge.
If you cannot attend the live session, sign up anyway and we will send you a recording.
You will also have the opportunity to ask the speakers in the session any questions directly.
Please, feel free to share this email with any interested colleagues.