The World Sustainability Organization,
invites you to register to the online course on “Packaging impact on the environment. A scientific analysis and possible solutions for your specific company and sector.”
This 4 hours course will cover the following subjects:
– Fish Packaging Materials and typologies.
– Pollution from Fish Packaging.
– Chemicals concerns from Fish packaging.
– Fish packaging technologies: Modified atmosphere packaging, vacuum packaging, active packaging, intelligent packaging.
– Sustainability in fish packaging: biodegradable plastics, bioplastics, ecc.
– Case study (Mussel farming and packaging biodegradable materials – Marevivo Srl di Castro (LE)).
Packaging impact on the environment
The course could be of interest to:
– People interested in packaging.
– Environmentally conscious people.
– Fishing, seafood, agriculture and farming companies
– Producers and traders
– Retail and wholesale chains
– And many others
Date: 20th January 2021
Time: 2 pm. (Central European Time)
Francesca Lionetto, PhD – Department of Engineering for Innovation – University of Salento https://www.unisalento.it/scheda-utente/-/people/francesca.lionetto
Orazio Albano – Research& Development consultant in Marevivo Srl – https://www.linkedin.com/in/orazio-albano-56a5b937/?originalSubdomain=it
Course registration sign up here
if this link doesn’t work try attend.zoho.com/7oy6
Cost: 35 euro
WSO Certificate of Attendance will be issued to all participants after passing a final test