WEBINAR: Sustainable Cheese production and certification record
Friend of the Earth would like to invite you to the upcoming free of charge webinar on “Sustainable cheese production and certification.”
18th of January 2023 at 3PM (Central Europe Time).
This webinar can be of interest to:
– Agriculture and farming companies.
– Food producers and traders.
– Retail and wholesale chains.
– Companies’ sustainability and environmental managers.
– Media professionals, journalists.
– Environmental conservation groups, NGOs.
– Bloggers, influencers and many more.
During this half an hour session, Dr. Rreze Masha Scientific Department at Friend of the Earth and Dr. Lorenzo Balzarini Sustainability & Growth Initiatives Officer at Antica Latteria Ducale will cover the following subjects:
– The global cheese market. Data and trends.
– Potential environmental and social impacts of cheese production.
– Sustainable cheese production and certifications. Friend of the Earth standard.
– Case study: Antica Latteria Ducale.
– Sustainability, tourism and education: an opportunity for producers.
– Future trends. Possible scenarios.
Maximum 200 participants
This webinar will take place on 18th of January 2023 at 3PM (Central Europe Time).
Participation is free of charge.
Friend of the Earth certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
You will also have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers during the webinar.