Friend of the Earth would like to invite you to the upcoming free of charge webinar on “Big cats conservation status and Friend of the Earth programs. Case Study: camera traps and the snow leopard.” 14th of September 2022 at 3PM (Central Europe Time).
This webinar can be of interest to:
– Agriculture companies – food producers and traders
– Companies which interested to donate and contribute to conservation
– Government officials, companies
– Companies’ sustainability and environmental managers
– Media professionals, journalists
– Environmental conservation groups, NGOs
– Bloggers, influencers and many more
During this half an hour session, Clarissa Puccioni, Friend of the Earth Sustainable Campaign Developer and Dr. Koustubh Sharma, SLT Assistant Director, Conservation Policy and Partnerships will cover the following subjects:
– Friend of Earth conservation projects
– Ecology, biology and conservation status of Big Cats
– Snow leopard: Fast Facts, Status and Threats
– Habitat loss to agriculture and Friend of the Earth requirements for protection of endangered species
– Case study: the importance of camera traps placed in Mongolia by the Snow Leopard Trust (SLT)
– How to get involved in Big Cats and SLT projects
Maximum 200 participants
This webinar will take place on 14th of September 2022 at 3PM (Central Europe Time).
Participation is free of charge.
Friend of the Earth certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
You will also have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers during the webinar.
Please, feel free to share this email with any interested colleagues.
Newma Mateus Barbosa- Marketing